If BTC maintains above $7500, I feel it's time for NEO to move back to 0.008. Divergences on the daily.
Ichimoku and moving averages do not look good. Choosing to ignore these in light of recent price action, divergences and a double bottom on the weekly.
Targets: 0.0079, 0.00821, 0.00841, 0.00881, 0.0091
I have been in and out of ZIL recently for decent profit. Looks like this thing is going higher.
1. C&H formation looks appropriately identified here.
Buying opportunity = Looking to reenter at the buy zone indicated o the chart (and lower if it dips there.
Stop loss at the level indicated.
2. Bullish divergence visible
3. Double bottom? I think the time...
Observing a C&H formed on the AD.A / ET.H pair. In my opinion, things are a bit complicated now and it's difficult to commit to a trade on a pair that can be so easily turned sideways by other movements (i.e. Bitcoin). Will observe for now. The position I retain in ADA will stay put. Prepared to add for a quick trade if BT.C steadies out.
XMR/BTC // MONERO // BITCOIN
I caught the short opportunity on the way down just a few weeks back. Decent gains. Still, I have been more interested in the sure-to-follow leg up. Looks like the time is near. I will enter a long position X.MR / B.TC. Entry will be in or around the bottom of the Kumo cloud
Setting stop losses very tight - see chart. If triggered,...
OMG has had a nice run. My largest positions are still open. If support breaks (shown on chart), we will have the opportunity to buy lower. If the current support hold, I am confident we will see another leg up. In the latter instance, I'll add another position.
Note - the current support is significant. This price level has dictated resistance and support at...
BNB has outperformed my expectations over the past few months. I sold quite a bit on a run up, only see BNB continue to fly. Considering Binance as an exchange and the structure of the token itself, I'm considering BNB as a longer term hold. I have been waiting for a good entry and one started to develop yesterday.
Will keep an eye on price action and look to...
I have been building a position in KNC. Added to position during dip under 1400 yesterday (3/29). Below is a bullish case, bearish case and an observation. On all items, but the observation in particular, I'm definitely open to challenge. That is, if anyone sees an error, please do point it out.
-TK Cross on the 12 hour
-Lagging indicator above...
BAT/BTC - 4 hr
Overbought. Entry opportunity should arise below the current (2978) price point.
BAT completed an edge to edge, immediately following a bullish t-k cross. The lagging indicator is above price (bullish), but price, Tenkan and Kijun are below the cloud (all bearish). These bearish conditions look like they will be resolved with a Kumo...
Opened a long position in DASH, that I have since partially closed in the green (see referenced setup) . Added to my remaining long position and feel DASH is looking very strong considering today's price action on BTC.
I believe we will stay within the support channel indicated. Likely to see t-k crosses on longer time-frames (i.e. our shorter moving averages...
I think our RSI makes higher low (below 30) and breaches that support-turned-resistance line (that's the yellow one down on the RSI oscillator). Then, DASH runs away. Bullish divergence on RSI is there now. Potential Bullish bottom swing as well.
Looking for good entry of a long on this. Orders placed. Awaiting takers.
As always (almost), BTC can make or break...
You are looking at the following on the BTCUSD 1-day chart. There are mixed signals, but they are weighted bearish.
1. BULLISH - Ichimoku T-K cross (that white line crossing above the blue line)
2. BEARISH - Ichimoku Cloud, price to cloud, lagging indicator, lagging to price. That's 4 for bearish, but I'll bundle them.
3. BEARISH - Price / RSI hidden bearish...
Cardano / BTC
Cardano broke through resistance yesterday. The ability to hold that line seems highly dependent on BTC maintaining ~8700 - 8800. If it holds, I'm looking to exit at next fib resistance.
Ichimoku T-K Cross bullish on shorter time-frames. Incoming bullish cross on the 4-hour. MACD looking good. Stops Loss set. Optimistic on this one.
I cut NEOBTC on the way down after support broke on the Kijun.
I was subsequently short NEOBTC, closing at 7300.
Opened and closed profitable long positions in NEO yesterday and played the run up to resistance at 50% Fibonacci level.
As indicated in the previous post, if we see a close in the cloud on the 1-day, i will play the edge-to-edge. Well, we closed in...
ETHBTC and NEOBTC have taken a beating with the rest of the market. Both have dropped to support at the fib .618 level. Both are holding well at this support.
ETH - I'm long with buys in the 0.062 to 0.06375 range. If support at 0.062 is broken, we should see sub .06 ETHBTC. All stop losses are based on this assertion/assumption. Support breaks, i'm out....
Short entered after XMRBTC closed in the cloud on 3/15. Looking to exit position at the other side of the cloud.
Stop Loss, entry and exit should be displayed here (offset to right for visibility).
#Edge to Edge
NEO held strong for a while. I expected this to continue, but also indicated previously that should support be broken, it would be heading down significantly. Those charts are on my page.
I am counting on completion of the edge-to-edge on NEOETH (that's a close in the cloud and expectation price will see the other side of the cloud). I have a short position on...
NEOETH appears to have solid support at 50% fib / Kijun (BLUE LINE). I will continue to pick up NEO around the 0.1217 to 0.123 support. Considering the current market, I would not have been surprised to see NEO break down below the 0.22 point. Nonetheless, it has held strong. Impressed.
As mentioned, I'm picking NEOETH in a particular price range. If we break...
Testing out a few tools related to my new found interest in Ichimoku. Regarding NEOETH, I'm looking for NEO to continue down to the Kijun (BLUE LINE), but reverse and continue long-term bullish trend. Will be adjusting buy orders to the Kijun each day. Currently at 0.123.
Current Price 0.1357
Moving down to Kijun (currently 0.123)
Moving back up