This week we have seen 2x dips as the market tries to shake off traders before the next move up. I've tweaked my analysis and I'm expecting a 3rd drop as target was not reached. Note that trend is indicative.
- My target has been $41k ($41,300)
- I suspected the 2nd dip might not reach target
- The $41k target remains but I see a number of traders now targeting $41k. I suspect a 10% chance of a deeper cut now into the high $30s ($37k)
- I think there will be further opportunity on ALTs but not such large gains as before - 20% (which is still a great day trading!) IOST, CAKE best gainers on 2nd dip vs. LINK, WAN, SXP .
- Expecting resistance line to break then shorts to be placed at $50k for the run on $40k.
My luck might have run out so take with a pinch of salt ;)
Best, Hard Forky
Ready for the drop?