The 7 crucial steps:
1. Understand what timeframe you want to use
2. Risk management is key - don't over leverage, use a certain percentage
3. Market trend - make sure to follow the trend, don't be trade against it
4. Types of markets - do you trade mostly stocks? Bitcoin? Forex? These are all good for
5. Entries - make sure that you have the correct entry. Don't rush into the market
6. Stop losses are crucial - especially when you are away from the charts
7. Targets - do you know where you want to exit?
If you really think that the trade will go further then fine, when it moves higher, just move your stop to your original profit level.
Life changing opportunity.