Reasons to go down from here that I see are:
1) rejection at Daily kijen line
2) a 9 on the 4hr TDsequential (not shown here)
3) .500 Fib retrace = 6.7k, , .618 fib = 6.9
4) Long term resistance from 20K top to 7.5k top (Thick Red line) which to date hasn't been broken
5) Horizontal resistance from June/July at 6.8k
6) We're still in a major downtrend.
Wouldn't completely close your long if you had a low entry, but might be a good time to start scaling into that short.
Hitting 7K would throw my TA out the window