2. Most people got into the crypto space when they saw the bubble and want a piece of it and also probably their first time investing in any market.
3. They have never experienced a bear market as they have no experience from other markets.
4. Once bitcoin price breaks below 6k, these are the people that will liquidate their alt coins into bitcoin and into fiat to leave the space altogether.
5. There will be a huge selloff, news will be bad (good coins will become scam kind of news), social media will be full of posts about the death of crypto.
6. Everyone will finally accept that we are in a bear market and will be for some time, some people will even start to open leveraged shorts.
7. When these things happen, we know the bottom is near.
How do we know when this happens?
Watch the daily , there will be a huge spike like no other compared to previous months.
Around which price am I looking at for a reversal?
Under $5000 for Bitcoin .
For other coins read through my other posts on the bear market end point for each specific coin.
Is it evil to predict crashes?
No the market is zero sum, I take your money when I am right, you take my money when I am wrong.
And finally, there is no need to be upset.