Target - waiting for price to stabilise first.
After looking at the whole move, I have made some conclusions.
1. The rejection at 7500 was a bearish sign.
2. The red bar drop totally changed my bullish view.
3. I have turned bearish now.
I think we would really be going to 6k this time. Only if price starts to consolidate and regain 7200 would I rethink my view.
For now I will close my longs and wait it out until a better opportunity comes, be it short or long.