* Developed by Alan Andrews, so sometimes called Andrews’
* It is created by placing three points at the end of previous trends
* Schiff and Modified Pitchfork is a tool derived from Andrews'
In general, traders will purchase the asset when the price falls near the support of either the center trendline or the lowest trendline. Conversely, they'll sell the asset when it approaches the resistance of either the center line or the highest trendline.
█ Usage Tips :
* Andrews' (Original) best fit in a Strong Trending Market
* Schiff and Modified better with Correcting or Sideways Market. Modified is almost identical to a Parallel Chanel
Step By Step Applying
Auto Study ʙʏ DGT ☼☾
Besides Auto , plotting, study also includes Auto Levels and
Link to the Auto ʙʏ DGT ☼☾ :
- added extended pitchfork levels (1.5, 1.75, 2)
- added ability to display Fibonacci's previous retracment levels
- enchanced alerts