1) In 2020, Bloomberg expects some re-test the Bitcoin the highs of 2017, and even "BTC will achieve a new record of $ 28K."
2) Charlie Lee is waiting for the huge bull run on the cryptocurrency market.
3) Crypto Research: Bitcoin might appreciate to $ 340K within 5 years and up to $ 400K by 2030.
4) Glassnode: during the first half of 2020, Bitcoin investors accumulate Bitcoins . The number of crypto wallets with an account exceeding a deposit of 1BTC increased to 820.4K, +124 million new wallets within 3 years.
The vast proportion (62%) of the wallets was not used for 1 year and more.
5) The Tokenist: 59% of respondents are willing to invest in cryptocurrencies now, 45% would prefer to have Bitcoin instead of stocks, real estate, or gold , etc.
6) Buy Shares: the investments in Bitcoin exceeded the profitability of leading stock indices by 70 times.
7) Skew: the 2nd quarter of 2020 turned out to be the third most successful quarter at the closing price of Bitcoin for all the time of its existence (+42% per quarter).
8) Pantera Capital: investing in Altcoins can bring more profit than investing in Bitcoin , the cryptocurrency market is in the middle of a cycle.
9) Andreas Antonopoulos recommends as a passive income to invest in "unloaded" crypto-pyramids (PlusToken and others) and crypto-bubbles (Defi - the value of collateral funds exceeded $ 1.6 billion, of which 42% in Ethereum ).
10) Wherever possible, they say about the state cryptocurrency: "crypto dollar", "crypto yuan" and other CBDCs. We know if we have a state candy wrapper, there is no place for other "illegal" candy wrappers.
11) CoinMetrix: 80% of USDT deposits over $ 1 million are distributed across 300 wallets.
12) The of assets managed by Grayscale reached 400K BTC .
13) Weiss Crypto: before Bitcoin , the prospect for growth in value as a savings asset is open - in 10 years, the price of BTC can exceed $ 180K.
14) PlanB: the FED is pumping stocks, so the fact that stocks and cryptocurrencies are moving synchronously means that BTC is in the interest of the FED.
15) Parallax Digital: Bitcoin is more divisible, durable, portable, identifiable, and scarce than gold . Bitcoin protection is cheaper and less vulnerable to theft.
So ... we wait for a new bottom and "sales" on the cryptocurrency market, the news background is ready.
Although for me, we are now witnessing the Wyckoff distribution phase.
Best regards EXCAVO
Lots of good news - wait for the fall. Level of 23,60% is like an unbreakable wall, the chart hasn't been able to break it for almost two months.