I will keep it short and sweet as im posting this between 2 homeworks.
Im starting to be realy ambivalent as time pass and indicators stabilizes for BTS . As you know i was in April.. and April at the moment shown to be effectively . I gave the mission to myself to post my objective point of view, in the respect of my follower if im starting to be ambivalent about an ABCDE count that i projected, i should let yall know and give my perspective to yall so you can make your own decision based on what i said.
In my past posts, I was waiting for the last point; point E (a new lower low). This scenario loose some weight as time past and price & indicators stabilizes. BTS showed low fluctuation past days, even a grow while BTC showed much more bigger fluctuations. So my inner question is : what if it was all this time an correction. On one hand i expected an ABCDE but on the other hand an correction can be possible. The current price sitting right now at the lvl of the past major 1-2 of the precedent bull run, which by experience an correction end
If you bought on my recommendation at 0.09-0.1-0.11, then dont touch it. If you sold 30% at 0.13 and higher as my risk management strategy was saying, then look to re-enter at no lost / or / if you sold higher than now try to make your own conclusion if you wanna wait or enter. **always keep 10% fiat on hand.**
To conclude : Im not calling an immediate up in price. Im retrograding the new lower low from 'high probable' to 'probable'. Then when/if crossover centerline to the positive spectrum, then the lower low will be again downgraded to 'low probability' etc. etc.
Could have this form :
Or this form :
could take some more time before going there. But at least i have this one target to test the trend. Following this count would secure the bullish hypothesis.