Feel free to hit like now to show your support... If you want to, and allow me to entertain you a few minutes with this analysis.
The BTT chart is pretty simple, once BitTorrent is able to break above the brown dashed , it can resume its move up.
Our recommended buy-in was at 10 satoshis and our stop-loss a close below 7 on the weekly time frame. we collect profits on the way up.
As we sell, if we have the experience, we wait for the retrace and rebuy and reload for higher profits.
Now, you must have a plan also for when you rebuy and reload because it isn't guaranteed that the price will move higher. What happens if you rebuy in the 15-18 satoshis range, but then BTTBTC moves lower?
You can set a stop-loss on a daily close below 13 satoshis, for example, depending on your trading plan and strategy. If the daily candle closes below this level, then you sell to buy back lower at the "full trade" recommended buy-in price.
You can also choose to buy more, lower and accumulate for long term gains.
Here you can find our full trade for BitTorrent ( BTTBTC ):
Let's take a look at some of the signals:
- We are now seeing trading increasing after a new low was hit today at 14 satoshis.
- BTTBTC is now challenging EMA50 (15 satoshis). If it closes above it on the daily time frame, go to 16 or higher, that's another signal.
- Still trading below EMA10, so it has potential. We are looking for the close above these two to confirm that the retrace is over, but the increase is an early signal that it might be. A close above EMA10 turns BTTBTC from to short term. We remain long-term and we are in profits.
- 14 Satoshis is also the low that was hit on the 26 of May. After this support was hit it BTT moved up.
- Looking at the shorter time frame, 4H, I can see on the and a (above 50) which supports the early signals that we are seeing on the daily.
Load up on BitTorrent ( BTTBTC ), but have a plan when you do.
Thanks a lot for reading... Continue below for the daily phrase...
I never felt like I had any disadvantages, or that I was given a bad hand.
I never thought of myself as more or less than others, but we definitely didn't grow up with the same quality of tools.
I knew others had and have many advantages, but I kept going...
I did not go to the University.
I didn't read the books.
There's no father just a mother...
And life went on with a future unknown...
But I keep going...
Not the best manners, nor typing skills.
Not even a mediocre speaker, shy to speak in public...
But I keep on growing.
Yes! I come from dirt...
But I promise to bloom into a beautiful Lotus Flower.
That's my prayer... on Love!
Trading above resistance (BTTUSDT):
I'll come back with a full update as the chart is now.
Thanks a lot for the support.
U r toooooo good
I can’t believe how u can handle so much
How accurate u r
We are blessed to have u around
I have lost so much in 2018 on that death cross
As soon as I get back on my feet I will get into ur VIP
I love u man
BTT going to fly any minute