As per my previous idea (attached below), we were waiting for CHZ to form a new swing around the upper red trendline to consider it valid, then buy on its break upward.
This swing is formed, now what?
Before we buy, we want the buyers to prove that they are taking over again.
You don't want to buy a market right?
Trigger => Waiting for a momentum candle close above the last swing high (in gray) to buy.
Meanwhile, until the buy is activated, CHZ would be overall can still trade lower till around the green (0.10)
In this case, we will be looking for new buy setups to form around it.
All Strategies Are Good; If Managed Properly!
Telegram Free Channel for Alerts: