Crude Oil WTI Quarter view

NYMEX:CL1!   Light Crude Oil Futures
626 0 7
Well i'm expecting price to break above 62$ (which is 200day moving average area)....If price closes above it should rise upto 70$ by August-September. If price fails to close above it, than we can expect consolidation in the daily chart back to 55$ a barrel. So, you'll need to either wait to buy it at 55$ or you can buy it with a pending around 62$. You'll have to use low leverage for this pair....Also some brokers have rollover expiration of this pair....So, i would recommend a buy above 62$ level :), as i think we'll have a good support above that price :).
EN English
EN English (UK)
EN English (IN)
DE Deutsch
FR Français
ES Español
IT Italiano
PL Polski
SV Svenska
TR Türkçe
RU Русский
PT Português
ID Bahasa Indonesia
MS Bahasa Melayu
TH ภาษาไทย
VI Tiếng Việt
JA 日本語
KO 한국어
ZH 简体中文
ZH 繁體中文
AR العربية
Home Stock Screener Forex Signal Finder Cryptocurrency Signal Finder Economic Calendar How It Works Chart Features House Rules Moderators Website & Broker Solutions Widgets Stock Charting Library Feature Request Blog & News FAQ Help & Wiki Twitter
Profile Profile Settings Account and Billing My Support Tickets Contact Support Ideas Published Followers Following Private Messages Chat Sign Out