IF you would like reward me for my analysis on CND after you got some profits, donate here, thanks! ( BTC only): 1EQuazVs5MHpcBrceUvKWwtmFBVpNn6hxw
- CND has near perfect technical trading at Fib levels (see all counts in my analysis! Also how I got there.)
- Do not forget stop losses and TAKE PROFITS along the way.
- Change your sell price slightly below the target prices. Make sure your order is sold and do not risk losing out.
- I'll update this along the way.
Due to instability of the market its still recommend to take some profits slightly below the 0.786 FIB level.
Optional: you can lower your stop loss depending on the amount of profit that you have taken, mine is at ~2050.
Important: if the wave traces back more than 2100 its a false, and the correction will continue. I'd recommend taking the stop loss here. If it holds, put your seat belt back on and lets go!
- Stop loss triggers, you are out. It happens no worries, small loss taken against great odds. The majority of the time, it will land.
- It bounces, path might be slighter longer, new trend channel might be drawn from ABC correction of 5 or from 0-1-4 (pitchforks). And we get back in, but longer.
- You sell now, accept a loss and try to recover somewhere else. This trading mentality will eventually dry you out.
My exact stop loss is 2050, taking a little bit more risk.