carlosmh1099

COPE at decision point, FIB + flag support.

FTX:COPEUSD   Cope / USD
Making a Fib on the weekly upswing and drawing out a bullish flag , it looks like cope it at a decision point. I'm buying in around $3 with a stop loss at $2.85 (more or less depending on your risk tolerance.) It may bounce off both the support of the flag and also the Fib .618 level to the upside. Both match up nicely. If it bounces, I'll be selling at the resistance line of the flag and waiting for a breakout if it doesn't break cleanly. If it breaks above the flag resistance you can buy back in, or wait for a retest to see if that now acts as support. Not financial advice, but just what I'm seeing. Also, may depend on what Solana does to a certain extent. Let me know what you think!