I am still trying to learn charting and I tried my level best to analyze DGBBTC daily graph.
Here's what i found out:
- MACD is giving a feeble Buy signal and still needs to be worked up upon.
- Volume Flow indicator is around 19 which means a good momentum.
- RSI is moving in 70-ish region which means overbought but In an uptrend or bull market, the tends to remain in the 40 to 90 range with the 40-50 zone acting as support. But we must be looking at the combination of all these indicators and not just .
- +DMI is above and is above 50 which means a very strong uptrend.
- 45 Days MA is curving upwards which confirms uptrend.
Some Good News:
litepal is in some capacity involved with #DigiByte & DigiByte Foundation.
LitePal is a free platform and service for merchants and buyers to transact without the clutter and complexity that would otherwise be associated with accepting, sending, or receiving cryptocurrency.
P.S: This is not an investment advice, and i am just learning. This is for educational purpose only. Invest you capital at your own risk.
Those who wish to achieve greatness,
never seek for permissions.
They follow what their heart says,
and do what their mind states!
Good luck trading.!