EDIT Genome Editing Long-Term Swing

EDIT NASDAQ:EDIT is a genome editing company with treatments being developed for Leber congenital amaurosis**, Usher syndrome, neurological diseases, Sickle cell disease, beta-thalassemia, as well as cancer treatments through NK cells. The leber congenital amaurosis clinical trial is currently the furthest along but still in its earlier stages but has completed dosing all of its patients. The results of that clinical trial will be HUGE. That will set the blueprint for EDIT as a company. The same principles for that EDIT-101 clinical trial are being applied to multiple other medicines and can lay the blueprint for huge medical breakthroughs. ARK believes genome editing is the future of medicine and I agree. This 46% sell off since EDIT’s highs looks to be a strong bounce area. I grabbed a small starter position on Friday last week but will look to add to my position this week and add dips to $50. If we fail $50.48 HVN area I will use that as my stop.

EDIT looks to be in a prime bounce zone right now and I will be looking for it to hold the HVN area ($57-$66) for some consolidation. Daily .618 fib retracement line has served as support multiple times and will want that to hold up this week. Need some volume to being accumulating on EDIT and close back over the $58 lvl .
Trade active: I'm in shares at $58.28 from last week. Would like to see EDIT back to $67 lvls this week or next.
Comment: EDIT looked good PM but has since sold off. SPY is 💩 so far this morning session. Next spot to add shares is $55. Also, be weary of ARK's trading. If for some reason they sell ARK on their trade logs I will be looking to get out of complete position and re-enter lower.
Comment: Muck day for EDIT. Lets see if it starts to bounce into the end of the week. Not counting on it if SPY continues to sell-off.
Comment: Had increased volume come into EDIT yesterday after it hit $55 lvl. Let's see if we are going to break below $55
Comment: Still trying to find a bottom, just watching EDIT for the next few weeks here. If the market decides to move higher and stops chopping/selling off EDIT can start to bounce.
Comment: EDIT selling off with most the market. Will be watching the $50 lvl to see how it behaves.
Comment: EDIT big drop with the market. I sold my shares at $49.5. I still like EDIT but I don't know where it's bottom will be. I may add some LEAPS on EDIT for increased exposure when I see a bottom. Market needs to cooperate as well.
Comment: Let's see if EDIT holds on to $50 as a bottom.
Comment: Edit really weak even with the rebounding market. I'm just going to keep monitoring EDIT but it looks like $50 may be a bottom. Managed to pull back up on the last two days of sell-offs.
Comment: EDIT has been dying!
If you appreciate my posts then please give me a like and check out the links below!
*Trades are my own TA and DD*


Thank you for such a detailed analysis. I also like ARK and investing with Cathie Wood, this must be a good sign it's in their trading, minus SPY....
+2 Reply
Home Stock Screener Forex Screener Crypto Screener Economic Calendar About Chart Features Pricing Refer a friend House Rules Help Center Website & Broker Solutions Widgets Charting Solutions Lightweight Charting Library Blog & News Twitter
Profile Profile Settings Account and Billing Referred friends Coins My Support Tickets Help Center Private Messages Chat Sign Out