CryptoManiac101
Long

Ethereum Classic ETC Callisto Airdrop 400$ Possible (HIGH RISK)

POLONIEX:ETCUSD   Ethereum Classic / U.S. Dollar
Ethereum-Classic ETC has potential to continue bull run to upwards of 400$ in coming days. Short term price retraction is possible but not likely. RSI is getting oversold, but we might be able to overcome it.

Chart is self explanatory as always! - Enjoy, if you're an exclusive member, we will have more info for you guys

Supported exchanges for airdrop are still unknown, but we are here mostly for profit not actual airdrop.

INVEST ONLY WHAT YOU CAN AFFORD TO LOSE - WE ARE NOT YOUR FINANCIAL ADVISORS
Trade active
Comment: Be sure to set stop loss orders as a retracement is possible. Although unlikely, it is possible. Retracement may be anywhere from 10% - 30% and will only be temporary.

Again, this is unlikely but possible.
Comment: Drop is coming for short term

Comment: I hope everyone took this recommendation
Comment: Like if you found this idea useful
Comment: Remember when Ethereum was only 17$ ? I do because I had 270 coins back then, sold at 92$ thinking I made good profit, after that it skyrocketed to $221 and we all know where it is at today. Remember that patience is everything! We learn on our mistakes and never repeat them again!

Make sure you're following to receive updates - like if you found our ideas useful! Support counts!
Comment:
Comment: RSI still has room to drop to around 45%
Comment: Love you guys, thank you for all your support! - Ethereum Classic is a STRONG BUY from us
Comment: 1H chart with positive indicators - RSI below 50% which is good, MACD is down - should cross over within hours for next rally

Comment: Do you think we will see ripple digits in next 24 - 72 Hours?
Comment: Reminder that airdrop is on March 4-5 - HOLD IT - you see the hype that is over Litecoin due to airdrop on February 17, just imagine hype over ETC to come
Comment: We are in BUY ZONE - RSI indicates big movement
Comment: MACD indicates huge movement in coming hours as it crosses with RSI underbought at under 40% - If you're not yet in this, it's time to move

Comment: In terms of USD we are very very stable - positive sign
Comment: RSI indicates movement before February 19

Comment: Downward movement is possible - if you're holding until airdrop or at least until March 4, do not panic sell this coin
Comment: Positive indicators - RSI 47% - MACD on crossover path
Comment:
Comment:
Comment: Wait out Bitcoin bull run then we will see rise
Comment: Nice break we had today - still a few weeks out before airdrop, time to get back up
Comment: Upward trend indicated on four hour chart by MACD

Comment: DO NOT LOOK AT CURVE LINE ON MAIN CHART AS REFERENCE TO WHERE WE WILL GO

Look at targets and percentage probabilities for better analysis - we also alway provide additional chart updates on here
Comment: RSI at 60% - still room to grow - MACD shows a good movement still to come

Comment: Ethereum Classic is getting closer to RSI being oversold again - careful with that, you may want to sell for Bitcoin in short term - watch RSI

MACD indicates movement within 12-24 hours
Comment: CHART UPDATED

Comment: Moving Average signaling for STRONG BUY

Comment:
🚀 💰 PAID MEMBERSHIP 💰 🚀- http://www.CryptoManiac101.net/membership

💬 Free Discussion Group Chat 💬 - https://t.me/cryptomaniacs101

📢 Crypto News 📢 - https://t.me/cryptopumptoday

Binance Exchange Sign Up --> https://www.binance.com/?ref=11287595
almost there
Reply
Seems like any sign of $400 or close to that is not going to happen
Reply
@Baldy123, 25% chance it will 75% it won't - I haven't said that this is where we will be before airdrop
Reply
Baldy123 CryptoManiac101
@CryptoManiac101, I am now in the trade ETCBTC (Long) - there are good probabilities for at large movement during this week!

Reply
Thanks for this chart Man. Do you have any update in regards? 400 usd by March 4th still possible?
+1 Reply
@Alex_B1M, 25% chance it will 75% it won't - I haven't said that this is where we will be before airdrop
Reply
Do you believe it will hit 4K satoshis and then retrace?
Reply
@arisgrc1, Within couple year, yes
Reply
@arisgrc1, Misunderstood your question... I do not see huge retrace
Reply
EN English
EN English (UK)
EN English (IN)
DE Deutsch
FR Français
ES Español
IT Italiano
PL Polski
SV Svenska
TR Türkçe
RU Русский
PT Português
ID Bahasa Indonesia
MS Bahasa Melayu
TH ภาษาไทย
VI Tiếng Việt
JA 日本語
KO 한국어
ZH 简体中文
ZH 繁體中文
AR العربية
Home Stock Screener Forex Screener Crypto Screener Economic Calendar How It Works Chart Features House Rules Moderators Website & Broker Solutions Widgets Stock Charting Library Feature Request Blog & News FAQ Help & Wiki Twitter
Profile Profile Settings Account and Billing My Support Tickets Contact Support Ideas Published Followers Following Private Messages Chat Sign Out