Today I am stating that the chart has worked beautifully. here is a list of what was pointed out in the last couple of weeks that WORKED.
1. Break of down trend was stated as a precursor to a bottom forming
2. Secondary channel (still a down trend) developed that back tested the broken resistance TWICE (little green arrows on the chart)
3. Two descending that did their thing like clockwork
4. Small inverted pattern that ended up being nested in...
5. A larger inverted pattern that broke out just TODAY
6. Small consolidation triangle that formed today and is now in the rear view mirror
The only thing that did NOT work was a potential inverted pattern that became too extended on the right shoulder for my personal taste.
The only thing that stands in the way of ETH/USD and 300 is a potentially rough patch created by the short term high in the 250's back on July 18.