We Will Know More in an Hour with ETH in Regards to How Long ...

COINBASE:ETHUSD   Ethereum / U.S. Dollar
... it takes for the handle on this cup to stretch out on this Daily before having lift off on the September/October Spring to Up Thrusts which will consolidate in late December early January. At least that's the way the "pattern" has gone for several years with BTC . I'm assuming the same will be likely for ETH.

I'm not going to consider any kind of "position" until this Daily is Completed in an hour.

The following are a few more TF's to have a look at next to other TF's...

Some "close ups" on the 540m, 360m & 240m TF's...

Updates on the 540m, 720m & 1080m TF's together:

The 720m & 1080m TF's seem to suggest we still have more downward pressure than upward pressure coming. Bears are waiting for "buy" order books to fill to their liking at the moment. I can see ETH going up just a little more before Bears have their one last tantrum and the Bull goes on a "brief" rage once again.

Bulls are also loving this "Cheap ETH on these dips,"

Looking at these higher TF's (1080m, 1440m & 2 Day), I can see us turning up hard after the bottom on this "handle" after this Bowl is completed.

The 120m TF:

The main focus here are the "Ghost" and "Green" lines inside the yellow circles. That's the update I'm waiting on over the next hour inside several TF's on the indicator.

Comment: Simply an update on the 120m TF to show what I mean about the Ghost being as high as it was on the 120m TF was quite high and told me our upside move was exhausted and it was due for a pull back. That's what I mean when I say, "exhausted."

The reverse can also occur. Meaning, it could be exhausted big time well below 0% at around -10% or -20%. Which could indicate a reversal. Especially, if in a TF higher than 4 hours.

Comment: Note the "ghost" in the 60m TF to the far right was exhaust at or around 0.0% and reversed to the upside.

Comment: The ghost could not be seen going below 50% in the other two TF's because they are higher TF's. We had to go to lower TF to see "when" a "potential" reversal is coming.

Match that reversal in lower TF with what you see in higher TF's to get a "confirmation" for reversal. Sometimes, "confirmation" has to still be guessed at. Meaning, you're not 100% sure.

Added the 30m TF in bottom right corner for one to see the Ghost going to 0.0% well before the Green did. It took a bit longer for the Green to catch up to 0.0% before we had a reversal.

Comment: 1440m (1 Day) TF:

Comment: The Ghost has "Never" been that low before on the Daily (1440m) TF on GDAX (Coinbase).
Comment: Update from the 360m TF:

Comment: It's possible we go up to my Horizontal Ray at $331 then have a little dip before going up once again to go for a breakout but past $331 on up to $400 after that.
Comment: Decided to get more detailed:

I'm about to head out to a friend of mine who just had a new addition to the family. I'll check back later.


Comment: Oh, by the way...

We could go up to $365'ish instead of $350 this first white line up before a dip $315'ish
Comment: Odds are, it's $350'ish.

Comment: Update on the 360m TF:

Comment: Maybe the next 4.5 to 16.5 hours.
Comment: A few more details of what I've been doing to "try" to find a "pattern."

Comment: You can see where it has exhausted out for the moment inside the indicator. I'm referring to the Purple Ghost heading downside.

Comment: Oops. Wrong Thread. My bad.
Comment: ETH may be back on a roll after that brief pause. It could possibly fly up much faster than one might think over the next 12 to 24 hours.

Comment: Daily TF Update:

Comment: upadte on ETH 60m TF:
Comment: Wow, shows you I just woke up. Did not copy chart properly. Try this again.

Comment: 45m TF:

Comment: Sorry I missed this. Was doing TA on 3 other alt coins and forgot to move my "crossing down" alarm higher.

Comment: 4 Day TF for view of highly likely cup and handle on ETHUSD Coinbase:

Comment: 2 Day TF Update:

Comment: A close up:

Comment: zoomed in on the 540m TF:

Comment: $276.50 might be the next stop.

Comment: That 3,000 ETH Sell Wall is down to 500
Comment: up we go
Comment: Well, we ended up going to $270.00 instead of $276.50

Comment: Definitely went lower...

Comment: Possible track to $231.03... Will need to look at higher TF to make sure we're not exhausted to the downside.

Comment: Update on the 180m:
This last chart is very difficult to read. Thank you
ProwdClown aliakber2k10
@aliakber2k10, Let me clean it up. However, the main purpose was simply a "Pull Back View" to see a "Potential" Cup and Handle.
+1 Reply
ProwdClown aliakber2k10
+1 Reply
aliakber2k10 ProwdClown
@ProwdClown, Thank You so much. The handle is almost halfway there, what should we expect? reversal and uptrend from now on? or it will keep going downward for a little more correction?
ProwdClown aliakber2k10
@aliakber2k10, We are currently "right at the point" which may be the point of confirmation over the next 24 to 48 hours for this being at or near bottom "then" reversal to our next 0.786% FIB @ $621.20. That does not mean we have no shorts along the way.

+1 Reply
ProwdClown aliakber2k10
@aliakber2k10, I cleaned it up a little more for you.
+1 Reply
ProwdClown aliakber2k10
@aliakber2k10, Don't think I'm saying it's taking that yellow link as its "track." I did not want to draw over my price points.
+1 Reply
ProwdClown aliakber2k10
@aliakber2k10, A hand gun that's "loading up" to "fire" a leg up. ; )

+1 Reply
aliakber2k10 ProwdClown
Haha, Thank you so much :)
I now understand your point. I think its time to place a buy order.
ProwdClown aliakber2k10
@aliakber2k10, It "could" still go lower. Have to look at lower TF's. I've only looked at 4 Day and 2 Day really.
+1 Reply
Home Stock Screener Forex Screener Crypto Screener Economic Calendar How It Works Chart Features Pricing House Rules Moderators Website & Broker Solutions Widgets Charting Solutions Get Help Feature Request Blog & News FAQ Wiki Twitter
Profile Profile Settings Account and Billing Get Help Ideas Published Followers Following Private Messages Chat Sign Out