Let's get started!
- First we can see ETHUSD growing since early December 2018 until recently, late June, when it reached a peak.
- The low hit on December remained at $80 USD. The peak hit on June reached $363 USD.
- We saw a break of support (in the form of MAs) on the week of the 8th of July. After this week, ETHUSD has been trading below support on low .
- We have a major (dash red) holding its price. If this breaks, it is very likely for Ethereum to move lower and test $190. If $190 breaks on this time frame, we can expect ETHUSD to hit $170 or as low as $145 which is the 0.786 Fib. retracement level from the last wave. At this point, we stop and look at the charts again if this scenario playouts out.
- On the side, if ETHUSD can break above EMA10,50, etc. (red zone), it can move higher and challenge the resistance levels marked with magenta dashed lines... If it can break and close above $250, then $319 and $362 become possible.
- We are looking at indicators, and .
- We also have low trading , quite on this setup.
Multiple signals are pointing to ETHUSD moving lower, but it can also grow if the dashed red holds and it breaks the resistance right above... But if the resistance can't be broken, Ethereum can go low... This is as normal as it goes, after growing 333%+ in just a few months...
I have a website where I share some of the basics that can help you get started, but your own work will get you what you want.