EURGBP: Important Decision Ahead 🇪🇺🇬🇧

OANDA:EURGBP   Euro / British Pound

What a peculiar situation on EURGBP:
the pair has recently retraced from a key weekly structure.

Being stuck within a rising wedge pattern, I see 2 potential scenarios:
If the price breaks and closes above an underlined yellow resistance,
I will expect a bullish continuation to 0.885.

If the price breaks a support of the wedge to the downside on a daily,
I will expect a bearish move to 0.85.

Wait for a breakout and only then open a trading position.

What do you expect?

❤️If you have any questions, please, ask me in the comment section.
Please, support my work with like, thank you!❤️


The information and publications are not meant to be, and do not constitute, financial, investment, trading, or other types of advice or recommendations supplied or endorsed by TradingView. Read more in the Terms of Use.