Alexander_Nikitin
Short

eurgbp. potential sell

FX:EURGBP   Euro / British Pound
A potential unified gartley .

Pattern details and a trade plan:
Swing identificaiton: prex(5)
B-point: 0.6-0 .7XA
C-point: 0.8-0.9AB
Entry(limit order): 0.8XA
Stoploss(stop order): 1.1XA
Target(limit order): 1.5 to 1 RR

Historical performance:
First bar in history: 1999/01/04 13:00:00
Total patterns found: 96
Number of winners: 52
Average winner: 13.4 pips
Probability of win: 54.17%
Average RR: 1.26
R-expectancy: 0.2234
Feb 03
Trade closed: stop reached
✅ This pattern was found by MPS-v5.5 pattern recognition software: https://mps-trade.com

✅ Join my free trading channel: https://t.me/mpstrade
Wrong analysis
Reply
@Ecklond, oh... probably it was you who tested millions of these patterns to find out their statistics? if you read the description it says: 54% win probability. For extra smart people like you this means that it has 46% probability to lose
Reply
nice update
Reply
Alexander_Nikitin ProjectSyndicate
Reply
good trade anyway this time political event influenced this trade
Reply
@YBearBull, yep, it happens:)
Reply
EURGBP FORECAST- We Are Buying.
Reply
@HarshFRX, Nice trade:)
Reply
anyival Alexander_Nikitin
@Alexander_Nikitin, sold on friday and bought yesterday. am with u on the buy
Reply
Home Stock Screener Forex Screener Crypto Screener Economic Calendar How It Works Chart Features Pricing Refer a friend House Rules Help Center Website & Broker Solutions Widgets Charting Solutions Lightweight Charting Library Blog & News Twitter
Profile Profile Settings Account and Billing Refer a friend My Support Tickets Help Center Ideas Published Followers Following Private Messages Chat Sign Out