FxSaint

EurUsd - Drafting an Idea...

FX:EURUSD   Euro / U.S. Dollar
EurUsd             is at interesting level at the moment. Price is supported by wedge at the end of last week. As far as price action is concerned, it seems like one more last swing to north can happen here if price decides to do so. There is no absolute clarity on what price will do here, I mean it can decide to break wedge from here & it can also rally again to test the supply zone from here. As far as my analysis & trading the analysis is considered, I m going to watch it closely in coming days...If price stalls at current level & if I see any price indication at smaller TF for longs I will happily trade it & if price breaks down the wedge then I will stay away for time being as I consider it will re-test the wedge at some point & I will be happy to sell at that time....
Plan B ---> If wedge breaks then I will wait for re-test of wedge at supply zone...

snapshot
Reply
EN English
EN English (UK)
EN English (IN)
DE Deutsch
FR Français
ES Español
IT Italiano
PL Polski
TR Türkçe
RU Русский
PT Português
ID Bahasa Indonesia
MS Bahasa Melayu
TH ภาษาไทย
VI Tiếng Việt
JA 日本語
KO 한국어
ZH 简体中文
ZH 繁體中文
Home Stock Screener Forex Signal Finder Cryptocurrency Signal Finder Economic Calendar How It Works Chart Features House Rules Moderators Website & Broker Solutions Widgets Stock Charting Library Feature Request Blog & News FAQ Help & Wiki Twitter
Profile Profile Settings Account and Billing My Support Tickets Contact Support Ideas Published Followers Following Private Messages Chat Sign Out