EverythingForex

UPDATE #2 ANALYSIS: EURUSD: Lots A Patterns point UP! +984 pips

FX:EURUSD   Euro / U.S. Dollar
As mentioned in my previous post, (see Related Ideas: "UPDATE:ANALYSIS: EURUSD: Lots A Patterns....point UP! +912 pips"), the bearish butterfly has now been completed. Up to this point, including all the updates, trade calls and analysis on this pair, all together I have bagged +984 pips on this wave (C) up. Now with the completion of the butterfly pattern and the completion of the bearish Gartley and the overhead upper trend line of the large contracting triangle pattern , it is time to close up some positions and take profits.

MY TRADE PLAN
I am closing 70% OF ALL LONG positions and leaving 30% to ride and trailing that 30% with a 30 pip stop. Why such a tight stop in comparison to the overall profits? Because I am expecting a reversal back down soon if not sooner. It may continue higher right up the Gartley completion and the upper trend line or it may reverse now. It's hard to know but I'll be watching the price action for clues to close the remaining 30% and go SHORT. But for now, I'm taking profits and watching closely.

*DISCLAIMER:
Please keep in mind that I am not giving any trading signals or trade calls here. Only providing my own trade thoughts for your benefit and insight as to my trading technique and style. Please don't ask if you should or should not take the trade. If you are not sure, then you do not have a trading plan for yourself in place. I suggest you make one before you continue to do any trading!

If you like my posts and find them helpful, please take a second to hit that LIKE button and follow me so I will know my posts are useful to you. Doing so will encourage me to post more! As always, all constructive comments are welcome. Agree or disagree.
2018 Gold Guide & BIG report on Platinum! $198 Value. Subscribe to Commodities Package to get them FREE here: http://bit.ly/2AZWhx4
2018 Guide TO Forex Markets Coming Soon! Want it? Sign up to mailing list: http://bit.ly/2iNieEY
Very Nice! THX a lot!!! I just posted that: TP AND MOB-ZONE REACHED
snapshot



We have reached my exspected level -the target of the sh-pattern.
Now it s getting very interesting. This Level is a potential selling zone - a MoB - the R/R for a short looks phantastic.
Can the eurusd brake through that selling zone, a big buying-signal would be generated.A possible target of the Breakout could be the 62,8 fibo-retracement @ 1,1755 from the move 1,25-1,044.
I exspect a shortterm pullback to 1,1190 ( "3?")

Former analysis:
LITTLE INVERSE SHS ?

snapshot

Will the shs push the price to the upper edge of the triangle?
Green: preferred Szenario
Gey: Alternative Szenario
Reply
Almost hit my target.Planning to short it after that.
Thx again for sharing.Good luck!

Reply
thumbs up, man!
Reply
awesome..
Reply
EverythingForex PRO suprijadisoemoredjo
thanks. Hope you made some pips as well.
Reply
English
English (UK)
English (IN)
Deutsch
Français
Español
Italiano
Polski
Türkçe
Русский
Português
Bahasa Indonesia
Bahasa Melayu
ภาษาไทย
Tiếng Việt
日本語
한국어
简体
台灣
Home Stock Screener Forex Signal Finder Cryptocurrency Signal Finder Economic Calendar How It Works Chart Features House Rules Moderators Website & Broker Solutions Widgets Stock Charting Library Feature Request Blog & News FAQ Help & Wiki Twitter
Profile Profile Settings Account and Billing My Support Tickets Contact Support Ideas Published Followers Following Private Messages Chat Sign Out