3/5 Looking for Strong Possible Sell

DayLeeOwn1 Updated   
FX:GBPAUD   British Pound / Australian Dollar
Several confirmations pointing in that direction But there ultimately waiting on price action whether it happens on the support or ceiling. Marked as a neutral signal due to confirmations in both directions. Honestly, Id rather reacts to the market than to try to predict it. I have directions for you for either way the market goes.

Waiting for the break of support or Resistance on 1 hr
The retest of Support/Resistance on the 1-hour candle or Higher Time frame
2 consecutive 15 min candles in initial breaks direction

Projected Entry for Buy
EP 1.88798
SL 1.88298
TP1 1.89453
TP2 1.90070
TP3 1.92625
TP4 1.95088

Projected Entry for Sell
EP 1.87582
SL 1.88083
TP1 1.87102
TP2 1.86625
TP3 1.86089
TP4 1.85523
TP5 1.81553 (woahhhhh)

I have confirmations for both directions. So this is a Neutral call I will be moving in either direction after price action.

Also to add... it's not uncommon to hit TP1 in one direction and TP4 in another. This is not an either or signal. I will take priceaction in either direction.

How to read my chart
TP's are marked in Green
The zone is marked Orange
hover over note pins for price action Entries
In for a buy. 80 pips in profit after the break retest

The information and publications are not meant to be, and do not constitute, financial, investment, trading, or other types of advice or recommendations supplied or endorsed by TradingView. Read more in the Terms of Use.