Daily affirmations are a widely practised method for attaining success and accelerating your ability to achieve goals.
The following affirmations are not stated for a sudden spark of inspiration, I want you all to take action and keep this positivity flowing throughout your entire trading journey.
I want you to write them down, pin them to your wall or print them off right now... Make sure you place them somewhere in view of your trading desk and read them every single day.
1. I believe in my trading strategy.
2. I naturally make smart investments.
3. I am not emotionally affected by my profits or losses.
4. I have a very healthy relationship with money, I treat money with respect and handle it with confidence.
5. I will do whatever it takes to reach my objectives, my goals and my vision.
6. I will only take trades that give me a reward which clearly outweighs my risk.
7. I will surround myself with successful, positive people.
8. My finances are always in order, I am always in control of my spending.
9. I invest in my trading education and in myself.
10. I will only trade what I understand, and won't allow anyone to manipulate my trading beliefs.
If you want to become a successful investor, you need to change your way of thinking.
What are your daily affirmations? Leave a comment below.
📘 Download the Harmonic Mastery Ebook (Free): https://www.sixfigurecapital.com/harmonic-trading-ebook
💬 Join me on Telegram: https://t.me/SixFigureCapital
These daily affirmations are in place to keep people in a positive frame of mind, so no matter what happens you can keep pushing through the hard times to get to the good.
I agree, I'm similar to you... I'm constantly in a positive frame of mind, I have no doubts about my success, my mindset in general and my way of thinking is on an entirely different level in comparison to the majority, however, not everyone is you or I.
You need to understand individuals from their way of thinking rather than your own.
I'd say pick one pair,asset or stock, study everything about it, practice and master trading it.
Think like a hunter, what is your pray, where and when would you have an increased chance (edge) of making a kill?
Align everything to increase that chance and remove anything which doesn't add to it.
Remember, you're fighting against other hunters, so develop your own weapons and methods to improve your chances.
The number one quality in hunting is...wait for it...patience.
Develop your disciplin and mindset so that you're able to sit and wait until everything is aligned.
Then and only then should you pull the trigger.
Finally, write down and memorize your rules of engagement - to prevent you from waisting precious energy,time and resources.
Your priority must always be to stay alive in the market long enough to gain the experience on which to reach the next level.