Above all of that, I stil havent changed my long term view. As long as the price keep moving up like this, keep extending in this corrective manner, I still think sooner or later it will fall down heavily. What I’m waiting for a entry trigger is of course for the price to drop impulsively first. I want to see a clear rejection to the downside (at least in H4 / daily TF) continued by a continuation structure.
As of where the price sit right now, I think we’re already in a very decent area. The price could start its 1st impulsive move here. However, in the end, just let the market decide what it want to do.
My PLAN B is for the price can still move up from here and my second area of interest to sell entry is rejection from 1.44000 area.
For now, let’s see how will this pair develop, good luck..
Here is the MOA FX , please comment below if you have any question.
The ENTRY in the market will be taken only if the condition of the MOA Fx strategy will trigger.