The Cable (nickname for GBPUSD ) has been in a since March. And we think it might be time for this pair to reverse. So we are on this pair for the next few weeks.
Technically, The Cable has already broken the that has formed in late April, which indicates that a change in trend is about to happen (in the short-term at least).
:newspaper: Fundamentals to look out for:
- U.S. CB Consumer Confidence
- U.S. New Home Sales
- U.S. Core Durable Goods Orders MoM
- U.S. Gross Domestic Product (GDP) QoQ
- U.S. Initial Jobless Claims
- U.S. Pending Home Sales MoM
- U.S. Crude Oil Inventories
Risk ONLY: 2-3%
Congrats if you took this trade, ~120+ pips when Target 2 hit.