As I said in my previous post (see Related Ideas: "GBPUSD: Let's Try This AGAIN! Could Wave 2 Be Done Now?"), I am in LONG already from the C point of this . So now that prices have reached and filled this , what to expect? Well, I also said that the ride up this wave 3 would not be a smooth one. So now I am expecting that prices will respect this and will give a pullback. How much a pullback? Who knows? In any case, I am holding my LONG positions from the C point and moving stops to break even so that regardless, this is a risk-free trade for me. I am not taking any profits off this as I am holding my FULL LONG positions for the long term. Ok, at least up until the NFP! I'll make a decision before then as to whether I hold or fold. Or maybe I get taken out before then. So be it!
List of my ACTIVE Trades: http://bit.ly/2JkoaR3active
Sign up to mailing list: http://bit.ly/2iNieEY
Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/efxselect