elmorabit
Short

usa gold will have a massive bullish in few next hours

COMEX:GC1!   Gold Futures
i recomand to wait until gold break the resistence then buy gold cause it will go up with force to touch the second resistance

Comments

👍
Reply
I didnt understand... You gave a Bullish view but with Short signal... So you wanna short for 1723 and buy then??
Reply
elmorabit darpanchan
@darpanchan, there is a 70% of probability that will have a bullish, but because we have 30% that we will have also a beallish move as you see in 28.May we had a huge resistance in that price, so there is a probabilty that market will make a pullback there and continue with a huge a huge bullish
Reply
Home Stock Screener Forex Screener Crypto Screener Economic Calendar How It Works Chart Features Pricing Refer a friend House Rules Help Center Website & Broker Solutions Widgets Charting Solutions Lightweight Charting Library Blog & News Twitter
Profile Profile Settings Account and Billing Refer a friend My Support Tickets Help Center Ideas Published Followers Following Private Messages Chat Sign Out