NicAdams
Long

HAIR, too late? We might get another chance!

NASDAQ:HAIR   RESTORATION ROBOTICS INC
This started to take off mid day today.

I already have two positions but looking for a third on a pullback.

My first entry was near the low of October 15th which was a test of the bull trend line .
Got a second entry near the low of October 16th which also tested the bull trend line and made higher lows from the day before.

Looking for a third entry on or near a retest of the close from October 16th, identified by the box on the chart.
It might not make it there because we've established a pretty good battle ground, as seen by the heavy volume profile near $2.15.

Ideal profit target would be along the first trend line , with a possible reentry if the trend line gets broken. We will see when that time comes.


As always, practice safe risk management!


Comment: Having a pullback today but didn’t enter the buy zone. Steady.
Trade active: Friday's afterhours dipped into the buy zone at $1.83, so there was buying interest in the zone.
Today opened at $1.85 which is the top of our buy zone, immediately bounced up to test the previous day close at $1.93 but was rejected.
During the first four hours today, price has floated down to the buy zone, testing $1.86 several times and has formed a micro bear trend line during the float down.
The price is currently sitting at $1.86 and the case could be made for the aggressive trader to make a starter entry, allowing a low risk entry and the advantage of scaling in if price goes up.
I am personally waiting for confirmation of the price action up, ideally with a close above Friday's close.
Comment: Price has entered the buy zone. Stop entry buy above $1.86 when price leaves the buy zone. Stop sell will be below the month low.
Trade active: Price has exited the buy zone upwards. Current price at $1.88. Buy engaged. Manage your risk.
Comment: I may have entered too early and got trapped. I went aggressive. Ideally, I should have waited for a close above the buy zone, along with heavy volume.

Tomorrow should be a telling day.

Price may break out above $1.92-$1.95. Ideally a close above $2.00 will provide the confirmation.
Trade closed: stop reached: Stop reached. Trade closed.
yesterday i posted the same idea on twitter :D good to know that im not alone doing this swing trade :)
Reply
NicAdams tylenisbobas
@tylenisbobas, ha, nice!
Reply
Home Stock Screener Forex Screener Crypto Screener Economic Calendar How It Works Chart Features Pricing House Rules Moderators Website & Broker Solutions Widgets Charting Solutions Help Center Feature Request Blog & News FAQ Wiki Twitter
Profile Profile Settings Account and Billing TradingView Coins My Support Tickets Help Center Ideas Published Followers Following Private Messages Chat Sign Out