But fakeouts like these can sometimes follow through on the original breakout premise with a vengeance.
So yes, I think this is still in play. But I think it's better to wait for a strong signal before entering. Specifically, I'm waiting for the current candle to close near its high with decent . Market might leave me behind but that's okay. There will be other opportunities to buy this if a bull run materializes (e.g. look for a buy above 0.53... etc.)
Also, if you think there will be a crash/correction, then you should probably wait until you validate or invalidate that forecast. I'm sure you have a basis for that...