Jnug to gold
There is possibly another path, represented with the pick arrows and boxes. So here is my trading plan (subject to change as we proceed).
I currently hold DUST, which I bought this morning (9/22) when I saw JNUG get rejected from the upper . I plan on selling DUST, using my Jnug chart as my guide. So sell DUST when Jnug fills the gap down at $18.35ish and then Immediately buy Jnug .
The possible conflict occurs around Oct 5. The question is will Jnug bounce and go higher or will it continue to drop to the pink box. I'm kind of thinking it will drop, which would be more in line with a cycle end. Since I cant be comfortably sure, here is my plan with Jnug at that point (ist week of October)....
If Jnug is touches the top of the around the 3rd or 4th, then sell Jnug and simply wait and see which way it goes. If it drops to the pick box on 10/7 then I would buy Jnug for the short term left translated pop.
If it goes higher then I would wait a little bit longer to see if it hits the upper blue line and then buy DUST.
By the way, if it does drop to that pink box, then I would be considering that to represent the end of the cycle and beginning of the next left translated move. At that point I would adjust the fuchsia lines.