In case we see deeper retracement it's still good but it will affect our target and our Risk - Reward ratio.
If the price spikes rapidly we don't want to exit at 229.00 but wait for it to see where it goes possibly 250 or 300. Good Luck
I closed my position now im waiting for deeper retracement to buy again. I don't know what price yet but ill keep you updated!
In case it doesn't retrace to 150 or somewhere around and makes new high right now. Ill buy back in at 245 but it's not likely to keep going up without major retracement.