Comments

if btc goes up 40000$ may be u r right but I wait below 33000$ for btc in 10-15 days and that will pull down matic below 1 $ ...
Reply
i do not get it what is the price for buying ???
Reply
Will it dip or reset before pumping ?? I cant but at 1.9 wish i had bought yesterday at 1.5. For you whats the buy point?
Reply
Buy*
Reply
forexyoga MuddassirBhayo
@MuddassirBhayo, I bought around 0.3 few months ago and keep holding. Then I added more around 1.4. I believe your bought point is fare
Reply
MeMoufNum forexyoga
@forexyoga, Niceeeee! I got in at .19 and will hold through the Ethereum Gains. BTC might be out. ETH the next BTC! This is the month, the shakeout and to the moon baby! They're shaking us out now. I just threw it up on a 20x and were going for it! Let's see what happens.
+1 Reply
forexyoga MeMoufNum
@MeMoufNum, great
Reply