- Prices started to grow in late October 2019 for NEOBTC .
- A peak was hit in February 2020.
- After the peak, a strong correction took place.
- Prices stopped correcting when they hit support (the 0.786 Fib. retracement support relative to the last wave).
- can be spotted with the and .
If prices for NEOBTC can stay above 0.001000, the first green arrow can easily be followed (strong growth).
Breaking below this same level,0.001000, can send prices lower.
In the case the latter scenario comes true, we remain after the drop (2nd green arrow).
Thanks a lot for reading.