Here is the daily chart:
As for the chart above (4H TF), somehow this set up looks convincing enough for us, we believe that Nexus ( NXSBTC ) can move up from here but some conditions do apply, so keep reading, and feel free to hit like...
- We can see that EMA50 (magenta line) rejected a move up three times in a row, low , but now Nexus is trying again with more after a higher low.
- The classic on the , you've heard this one a million times before from me, but you know we like it simple... Simple is best. So we use these classic signals with amazing results every day.
Nexus ( NXSBTC ) Price Action
- If Nexus can break and close above EMA10 and EMA50, we can expect additional action.
- Any consolidation is normal and expected, but a close below the last low, 0.0000594, would send a signal and have us looking again at the charts.
- If the low is broken, then the yellow zone is where support is most likely to be found for another try at the above-mentioned resistances.
Which one is it going to be?
I am leaning towards the bull in just a matter of weeks.
STOP: Close daily below 0.0000550.