This is a long term trade so patience is recommended.
Our strategy here is very, very simple and can work for everybody, let me explain it quickly:
- Buy and hold (wait patiently for as long as necessary, patience is key). This is the first step.
- Set your sell orders on target to collect profits once our targets are hit.
- Hit LIKE if you want to now...
- … That’s all.
So it is all very simple. You can simply buy and wait for as long as it takes for our targets to be hit, it can be days, weeks or months, and that is all you need to do…
- Once we start to hit our targets we sell and collect profits.
- Once you have your profits, be grateful in whatever way you prefer, enjoy, and use these to better your life.
- Make a habit of withdrawing, some people trade for years without never withdrawing and sometimes lose all gains. It is always wise to sell and later withdraw to enjoy the fruits of your labor.
Let’s continue with the trade…
BitTorrent ( BTTBTC ) PREMIUM Trade by Alan Masters
Stop loss: Close weekly below 9.
Capital allocation: <20%.
SUCCESS COMES IN MANY DIFFERENT WAYS
Opportunities are surely endless, we know this to be true.
Take a look at the cryptocurrency market as an example, opportunities are available all of the time.
An opportunity can be missed, but another one will come and replace it… Patience is key.
Success is always available to all of us, but success is something personal, so it can be different depending on your goals.
Yes, we have endless opportunities and success is for us to make.
So we keep at it, we keep trying, we keep insisting, we keep on meditating, we continue praying, loving, and we keep on going more and more.
With an open heart and the feeling of being grateful bathing your entire Soul…
Take a moment to say THANK YOU!, for this beautiful life that has been given to us.
It doesn’t matter if this is a win or a loss…
We are just grateful for being able to play part in this game of love.
He doesnt sell when its high (why?? Cause, for some reason, he tells himself, as soon as he sells, its going much higher).
He doesnt sell when its low (why?? Cause, for some reason, he tells himself, as soon as he sells, its going much higher).
So, he'd ride a coin/stock down to zero (mostly stocks--have we ever really seen a coin go to zero? Nah-besides delisting/etc). He wont sell when theyre doing really well. Its bad. So, as @alanmasters says--- be happy with your profits, life, and dont worry about missed opportunities, they are everywhere.
Buying more and more low is to recover an apparent loss.