Feel free to hit like now so that we can get started, if you want to, and let's take a look at these signals together...
Cred ( LBABTC ) Chart Analysis
- LBABTC hit peak price ( all-time high) on the 10th April, on a big green candle and high bar. It has continued to grow steadily but without being able to challenge again this peak.
- The peaked on the 14th April, marking divergence compared to LBABTC's price. The moves higher while prices are moving lower.
- Trading has been decreasing on the last green candles, momentum is leaving the side of the bulls.
- The histogram is moving in favor of the bears.
- The is really strong and the price remains trading above EMA10.
So overall we have a very chart which is starting to show early signals. So there are big chances of LBABTC starting to retrace.
If LBABTC remains above EMA10 (green line), it maintains its potential, but if instead LBABTC breaks and closes below EMA10, with good strength and , you can expect a strong retrace to happen that can push the price down to EMA50 at the least or lower.
This analysis is shared exclusively for my Trading View readers, followers, and amazing supporters and is intended for learning and entertainment purposes.
Thanks a lot for reading...
Make sure to hit like if you enjoyed this post.
This is Alan Masters.