Instead of moving up strong, DENTBTC was one of the few that continued to move lower, now we have some promising signals as to a potential impulse to the upside coming soon.
Feel free to hit like now, if you want to, and let's continue with this chart analysis... Thanks a lot for the support.
- We can see a major marked red. This will be strong resistance on the way up and can easily match EMA100.
- We are looking at the biggest trading since DENTBTC was added to Binance. On the 15th March, we saw similar huge , but DENTBTC didn't make it above EMA100 (blue line). This time things are different, let's take a look at why.
- We can see very strong building up on the . We also have a young crossover.
- DENTBTC is bouncing after just hitting a new all-time low and the is moving up with great momentum.
- Can close above EMA10 (signal yet to be confirmed, daily candle yet to close), giving it more potential, and with good .
These are really signals which support additional action in the weeks to time. We have to wait for the daily and weekly candle close for confirmation, but I am already expecting massive action on mid-May for most of Binance altcoins, so these signals go together with and support my general view of the market.
With all of the above said, I would still use a stop-loss when trading just in case. Always have a plan and make sure to sell on target and collect profits on the way up.
All details are marked on the chart.
Thanks a lot for reading.
This is Alan Masters.
Let's start with the weekly chart:
- Volume is clearly increasing.
- We are looking at a Doji or Hammer candlestick depending on the weekly close after today.
- RSI is oversold and coming out of it.
- The bulls are following up on the 26th April breakout.
- Now trading above EMA10.
- The RSI is showing good momentum.
- Get ready for profits.
- DENTBTC might take the lead on the next altcoins bullish wave.
More to come.
(1) 18 -Reached 28-Apr. (+28%)
(2) 21 -Reached 28-Apr. (+50%)