Let's get started... BTTBTC:
- ZERO . The most important detail to look at is the . We have zero for BTTBTC . Now we are on a retrace but that is because the bots are set to sell since there is no .
- BUY-IN. Our buy-in is set up for the price range of 12-14 satoshis. Now, 13 satoshis is the floor and hasn't been broken, but we buy everything above 10 satoshis up to 14 satoshis, aiming to buy near 13 which is the lowest right now. The buy-in range will be clearly visible on our BTTBTC full trade.
- showing up on the , we are looking at the daily time frame. So BTTBTC is getting ready to do its thing. I was expecting movement late April, and late April is already here, so we need to keep a close eye on this one.
- We are still declining, we have the and trading below EMA10. So BTTBTC remains with long term potential.
- When it moves it will be a 'surprise' move and most likely very strong. So it is good to have a plan long term and rebuy and reload whenever you can.
Note: This is not a piece of trade advice, this is chart analysis. All of my trades are clearly marked with the altcoin pair on the title of the trade idea, BTTBTC for example, profits potential, and inside you will find buy-in, targets, stop-loss, and capital allocation.
Feel free to hit like for more updates about this and all other major and minor altcoins, it is my pleasure to share.
I will be sharing our full BitTorrent ( BTTBTC ) trade with 240% profits potential on my next post about this project if enough people hit like.
Thanks a lot for reading and continued support.
Cardano on BitMEX (ADAM19) (+30% ROE and more to come)
Walton (WTCBTC) Analysis
FunFair Starts To Move
Bitcoin Cash (BCHM19) Can Go Lower
BTTUSDT also looks like wash trading, if you check through tensorcharts, you can see everytime 100mil is sold, 100mil bought, 120 mil sold, 120 mil bought.... So something is happening here..
Also BTT speed in Q2 and more things to come... And I don't think Justin sun will let this project die, so we all know he is a master shiller and when it's time he pumps this to the moon, but for now the inflation is worrying me, what do you guys think about this?