The trade offers a great risk/reward ratio if it works.
I'm entering a long position now, and looking to scale in if possible, using the 4h chart as a guide.
The rate decision will bring intense , and might fuel a strong rally.
Do you have a chart?
We have a potentially very nice rally coming up.
I waited for this daily signal to trigger to enter, but the 4h chart was already flashing buys earlier.
Potential is at the very least a retest of the next downtrend mode, 150 pips up, but I think it might breach that resistance and head for the next one where the take profit sits.
I'll look into scaling in or closing partially along the way and update here.