AcademyInvestment

NZD/USD UP and DOWN scenario analysis

FX:NZDUSD   New Zealand Dollar/U.S. Dollar
The fact that NZD/USD             has reached major Support line on weekly + EMA 200 (on tradingview EMA is much higher i dont know why? on two other platforms is EMA 200 supporting weekly NZD/USD             here it shows like break, check on your charts).

Scenarios:
1. Here we can get agressive bearish 123 and retest of structure, it may be powerfull if it break that support ;) So always open 3 positions for 1 trade seperated and hold last lot open as long as possible.
The fact that weekly candle is doji candle and we are close to ema 12 and 23 trendline we may get breakdown in day or two! You will have to enter it very agresseve because we already know that there are chances to trend change also price is making HH -> HL -> HH so be carefull, that retracment might become reversal.

2. Other scenario is that price will break up EMA 36 and major trendline . After we get both breaks we enter it on H4 123 setup or wait for daily 123 but it would take forever but is more conservetive.

Feel free to comment & share & like

Best regards :)
Ideas Scripts Chart
United States
United Kingdom
India
España
France
Italia
Polska
Brasil
Россия
Türkiye
日本
한국
Home Stock Screener Forex Signal Finder Economic Calendar How It Works Chart Features House Rules Moderators For the WEB Widgets Stock Charting Library Priority Support Feature Request Blog & News FAQ Help & Wiki Twitter
Private Messages Chat Ideas Published Followers Following Priority Support Public Profile Profile Settings Account and Billing Sign Out