ShukriMahadi

Palantir will load more at $20

Long
NYSE:PLTR   PALANTIR TECH INC
PLTR declined 9.2% in the last trading session, 17.4% over the past five days, and 37.2% since February 9, in part because insiders sold shares following the expiration of the lock-in period following the stock’s listing. Insiders were initially allowed to sell just 20% of their shares; the limit on their ability to sell their remaining 80% expired last week. While insider stock sales don’t necessarily suggest a company’s weak prospects, PLTR’s recently released mixed fourth quarter (ended December 31, 2020) results could be a reason for worry for investors.

Comments

going opposite to your chart ...lol
Reply
trima kasih tuan,untuk idea nye
Reply
Hello, super, agree.
Reply
Home Stock Screener Forex Screener Crypto Screener Economic Calendar About Chart Features Pricing Refer a friend House Rules Help Center Website & Broker Solutions Widgets Charting Solutions Lightweight Charting Library Blog & News Twitter
Profile Profile Settings Account and Billing Referred friends Coins My Support Tickets Help Center Private Messages Chat Sign Out