Expect ROKU to hit $265 a share before Thanksgiving since it has fallen below support on the 15min chart. Currently during the last hour of trading a new resistance will be tested but I believe it will fail and we are in the start of a bear cycle. I have it hitting $265 tomorrow and that is a conservative number. Could go lower, tomorrow I will decide if I sell out or hold another week. I would like to see it fall below support on a higher scale. This is a great start though and could continue for quite some time.
Comment your thoughts below, should I hold past Thanksgiving? Or should I take a small profit and run?
I respond to every users comment and love hearing from you guys so don't be shy.
Also smash the like button if you are a ROKU short.