Make sure to follow for more content! Today I am looking at two stocks outside the tech growth market, seeing insane revenue growth or expecting strong growth shortly. This thread will be a quick read with some information on their fundamentals.
The first stock is $SAM
- Market Cap ~$11.4B
- YTD ~151%
- Currently ~14% Down from ATH
- Business: sells alcoholic beverages primarily in the United States. Samuel Adams Boston Lager. It offers various beers, hard ciders, and hard seltzers under the Samuel Adams, Twisted Tea, Truly Hard Seltzer, Angry Orchard, Dogfish Head, Angel City, Coney Island, Concrete Beach, Wild Leaf, and Tura brand names. Main costumers are wholesalers (domestic & international) who then sell to others.
- Recent Q3 Non-Gaap EPS $6.10 | Gaap EPS $6.51 (Profitable)!
- Revenue: 492.8M Up 30% Y/Y
- Currently positive CFO and positive with analyst expectations to continue to grow as the years' progress.
- Revenue growth is expected to be 28.5% annually on average for the next 3-5 years. I consider anything with an annual average growth of 15% to be high growth, so this is a hyper-growth!!
- Very Strong , no debt, and plenty of cash!
- I am more of a long-term investor, so technicals aren't much of a focus. Two things I check 1) The stock price is not over-extended from its moving averages 2) Currently at levels with strong with the stock price.
The second stock is $BYND
- Market Cap ~$8.6B
- YTD ~82%
- Currently ~29% Down from ATH
- Business: Beyond Meat , Inc. , a food company, manufactures, markets, and sells plant-based meat products in the United States and internationally. Brands under the Beyond Meat , Beyond Burger, Beyond Beef, Beyond Sausage, Beyond Breakfast Sausage, Beyond Chicken, Beyond Fried Chicken, Beyond Meatball. The company sells its products through grocery, mass merchandiser, club and convenience store, natural retailer channels, direct to consumer, restaurants, food service outlets, and schools.
- Recent Q3 Non-Gaap EPS $-0.28 | Gaap EPS $-0.31 (Not Profitable)
- Revenue: 94.44M Up 2.7% Y/Y (Impressive that they saw growth even though pandemic has hit the restaurant business, most likely due to all new deals + expansion)
- Currently negative CFO and with analyst expectations to continue and be positive by the end of 2021.
- Revenue growth is expected to be 32.0% annually on average for the next 3-5 years. I consider anything with an annual average growth of 15% to be high growth, so this is a hyper-growth even bigger than $SAM!!
- Very Strong , $50m debt, and $214m in cash, This is important since they are profitable or have +CFO, so they need to have strong cash.!
- I am more of a long-term investor, so technicals aren't much of a focus. Two things I check 1) The stock price is not over-extended from its moving averages 2) Currently at levels with strong with the stock price after the huge pull-down.
Disclaimer: All content provided in any of my Social channels/videos/posts/podcasts and any other communications are only for entertainment/educational purposes. Talk to a financial adviser before making any decision
Check Out Youtube Videos for more Analysis
https://bit.ly/3nFroCy (Youtube Channel)