Dee_Funk
Long

SILVER is ready for another BIG BULLISH TRIANGLE breakout!

TVC:SILVER   CFDs on Silver (US$ / OZ)
SILVER is ready for another BIG BULLISH TRIANGLE breakout!

That's a big bullish triangle, let's smoke some hopium and pray it breaks up! 65% Chance it breaks up, 35% chance it breaks down.

Trade safe my friends...

TVC:SILVER
Trade active: Looks like silver had a slight fake-out and dropped below the triangle, now trying to make the gains and breakout as planned...

Trade safe my friends...

Comments

Gold and Plat looking the same.
Reply
See the intra-day H&S confirmation and lower highs? Lower overall volume as well. This is going down
Reply
simongec nlizotte
@nlizotte are you rich ? You are pretty confident with you statement lets seeif you are right!
Reply
Dee_Funk simongec
@simongec, looks like silver had a nice fake-out and is now making moves to the up side... I hope we all make some nice gains... Cheers!
Reply
Dee_Funk nlizotte
@nlizotte, My chart seems to be playing out correctly. Trade safe my friend.....
Reply
How did you calculate chances of going up and down ? I Checked your past trades and non of them went as you wanted....
Reply
Dee_Funk simongec
@simongec, Hi Simon, Most of my trades went as charted. There are very few exceptions, as I when BTC misbehaves alts can get rekt. Silver and gold have also been very accurate...
Reply
From your chart to God's ears:)
Reply
good call seems like there are few more days for silver to decide to go up or down
Reply
Home Stock Screener Forex Screener Crypto Screener Economic Calendar How It Works Chart Features Pricing Refer a friend House Rules Help Center Website & Broker Solutions Widgets Charting Solutions Lightweight Charting Library Blog & News Twitter
Profile Profile Settings Account and Billing Referred friends Coins My Support Tickets Help Center Ideas Published Followers Following Private Messages Chat Sign Out