NSE-TATACONSUM - Short term trend tracking up?


Tata Consumer Products Ltd, a prominent member of the Tata Group, is a key player in the food and beverage industry, both nationally and abroad. This tea company is the second largest in the world and dominates many markets. It has expanded beyond South Asia, with a particular focus on India. foothold in several other regions such as Canada, the United Kingdom, North America, Australia, Europe, the Middle East, and Africa.

Acquisition of Food Business
In FY2020, the company got the consumer products business from Tata Chemicals Ltd. This includes selling salt with the name 'Tata Salt', and food products like spices and pulses with the name 'Tata Sampann'. It was an all-equity deal. counts for about 71% of branded business revenues of the company. About 22% of the revenue comes from business operations outside of the local area, including Canada, the United States, the United Kingdom and Europe, the Middle East, and Australia.

Branded Vs Non-Branded
90% of total revenues come from branded food & beverages business & the rest 10% comes from the non-branded business of company.

Revenue segmentation
India Beverages(37% of revenue) - Brands such as Tata Tea, Tata Gluco+, Himalayan, Tata Coffee Grand
India Foods(27% of revenue) - Brands such as Tata Salt, Tata sampann, Tata Soulfull, Tata sampann yumside
US Coffee(11% of revenue) - Brands such as Eight O'clock
International Tea(15% of revenue) - Brands such as Tetley, teapigs, Good Earth
Tata Coffee(10% of revenue)

As of 9MFY23, Growth businesses include Tata Sampann, NourishCo, Tata Soulfull, and the RTE/RTC business (Tata Smartfooz) grew 53%YOY

Tata Starbucks
It is a joint venture between Tata Consumer Products and Starbucks Corporation of America wherein the company is working towards expanding the presence of Starbucks retail coffee stores in the subcontinent of India.
Presently, it operates 311 Starbucks stores in the nation.

source : screener

disc: Invested first trance
awesome blast ....


do you own research , no buy or sell
Stock is moved from 812 to 875 in slow pace times for large cap
will take this stock higher???

do you own research , no recommendation buy or sell
wow 🔥 four digit stock - holding on nicely

do you own research , no recommendation buy or sell

Join me on Twitter @bhatiashivendra to stay updated on my thoughts and insights on stocks, financial assets, and markets. I focus on research-based analysis and avoid hype. As an experienced investor in a diverse range of assets, I invite you to conduct

The information and publications are not meant to be, and do not constitute, financial, investment, trading, or other types of advice or recommendations supplied or endorsed by TradingView. Read more in the Terms of Use.