TC Energy is one of the few stocks in the entire stock market that has grown quite consistently over the past 10 years without any major "epic dips", including the compound annual dividend rate ( CAGR ). Unlike other stocks in the energy sector that plummeted in the recession of 2009 and the contraction of 2016, TC energy has maintained quite consistent growth over-time and bounced off lows quite quickly. Why? The answer is in their diversified portfolio.
This is a great pick to 'buy on dips' and hold for a long-time. In 2020 I am looking for continued dividend growth and a TP by 2021 around the 85-90.00 range.
My 2020 Top Sector Pick List
- Canadian Energy ( TRP , CNQ , SU, ENB )
- US Technology (Semis/Software)
- Select Cannabis Stocks ( IIPR )
- Precious Metals ( Gold / Silver /Platinum)
- Utilities (Renewable Energy)