In exchange, I would like to offer you some additional insight on these great altcoins, stocks, forex and other assets we keep on trading... HIT LIKE TO GET STARTED!
Tron ( TRXBTC ) has completed its retrace... Let me tell you how you can figure this out:
- We have a which is a reversal pattern. This already broke out to the positive.
- We have a very strong rule of thumb for our trades on how to buy back when a peak is reached. Now, this is for my advanced supporters but each time a peak is reached, we buy back lower 15-30% below peak price. This varies wildly according to the trade and the strength of the jump.
- I noticed that TRXBTC follows this rule by the letter and retraces about 25-35% after each wave.
- Here you can see that TRXBTC bounced already after it dropped ~30%.
- You can see the decreasing before breakout and the huge increase after.
- If I add my fib. tool to this chart, you will also find a nice fib. support there.
- If things go sour (down), your stop loss can be a strong close below EMA100 (blue line).
- P.S. Always have a stop loss price, either set or in mind, to stop your trade if the price doesn't go your way.
This is just a friendly reminder, check out our Tron (TRXH19)[176% ROE) trade (and make sure to hit like to show your support):
Quick question before we leave... Here we have many people posting comments, positive and negative... That's amazing, all feedback is highly appreciated, but here is the question.
Aren't authors supposed to get good reviews/likes/comments when they get their trades correct?
Please tell me about it in the comments section below...
Thanks a lot for reading.
- Remember another classic rule of thumb.
(1) Above EMA10 bullish.
(2) Below EMA10 bearish.
Very easy to follow and understand.
Tron can easily do slow and steady growth, with short retraces, that is how it normally does it...
Or you can ask me...
And thanks for the support.